Nitrogen compressor is one of the main mechanical power equipment of many enterprises, and it is very necessary to maintain the safe operation of nitrogen compressor. Strict implementation of the nitrogen compressor operating procedures will not only help extend the service life of the nitrogen compressor, but also ensure the safety of the nitrogen compressor operators. The following oil-free nitrogen compressor manufacturers will explain the nitrogen compressor operating procedures.
1. Before operating the nitrogen compressor, you should pay attention to the following issues:
1. Keep the lubricating oil in the oil pool within the scale range. Before operating the nitrogen compression equipment, check that the amount of oil in the lubricator should not be lower than the scale line value.
2. Check whether each moving part is flexible, whether each connection part is tight, whether the lubrication system is normal, whether the motor and electrical control equipment are safe and reliable.
3. Before operating the nitrogen compression equipment, check whether the protective devices and safety accessories are intact and complete.
4. Check whether the exhaust pipe is unblocked.
5. Connect the water source and open the water inlet valves to make the cooling water unblocked.
2. When operating the nitrogen compression equipment, please pay attention to the cranking inspection before starting for the first time after being out of service for a long time, and pay attention to whether there is any impact, jamming or abnormal noise.
3. The machine must be started in a no-load state. After the no-load operation is normal, the air compressor is gradually put into load operation.
4. When the equipment is in operation, after normal operation, you should always pay attention to the readings of various meters and adjust them at any time.
5. During the operation of the equipment, the following conditions should also be checked:
1. Whether the temperature of the motor is normal, and whether the readings of the electric meters are within the specified range.
2. Whether the running sound of each machine is normal.
3. Whether the suction valve cover is hot, and whether the valve sound is normal.
4. Whether the various safety protection equipment of the equipment are reliable.
6. After the equipment is operated for 2 hours, the oil and water in the oil-water separator, intercooler and aftercooler shall be discharged once, and the oil and water in the air storage barrel shall be discharged once every shift.
7. When the following conditions are found during the operation of the equipment, the machine should be shut down immediately to find out the cause and eliminate it.
1. The lubricating oil or cooling water is terminated.
2. The water temperature suddenly rises or falls.
3. The exhaust pressure suddenly increased and the safety valve failed.
The operating power part of the equipment must comply with the relevant regulations of internal combustion engines.